Appointments typically range between 15-30 mins. During the appointment we will go over earring choices, piercing aftercare, and mark the placement prior to piercing.
- For anyone under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must be present
- We can only pierce with our own earrings for sterilization purposes, for more information on piercing systems and earring options please view our Prices and Piercing Systems Page
- Minors are entitled to have two ADULT guests accompany them to their appointment
- Please be on time, we can not accommodate you unless you come at your scheduled appointment time.
- We require a 24-hour notice for appointment cancellations.
- Please know if you choose to change the location of the piercing once you’ve approved the placement, it has to be done before you leave the room. If you change your mind after you leave you will have to purchase new earrings to get re-pierced.
- If you feel sick, please reschedule your appointment.
For anyone under the age of 18, you need verbal confirmation from the pediatrician if you’d like to use the numbing. Without approval, we cannot put it on. The numbing cream we use is a 5% topical lidocaine. For this age range, we offer full or partial numbing.
For full numbing, you need to come in thirty minutes before your appointment, and we’ll put the numbing on, and you’ll leave and come back at your appointment time.
For partial numbing, you'd come at your scheduled appointment time and let the piercer know you have gotten approval, and we will apply it and have it sit while you pick out your earrings and go over aftercare. The ears will be partially numb, so there will still be a bit of a pinch, but it may take the edge off.
SAME DAY CANCELLATION OR RESCHEDULING POLICY
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy or rescheduling policy. If you attempt to reschedule or cancel your appointment the same day your appointment is scheduled for or no show, the next appointment you book will require you to leave a $25 deposit. The $25 goes towards the cost of your piercing. If you do not show up or cancel after the 24 hours you lose that deposit.