For this age range we do have a disclaimer. Although we have pierced plenty of toddlers successfully over the past 18 years, there have been many times when we have had to refuse the piercing because the child is resisting. Our intention is to make this a wonderful, memorable experience not to traumatize the child, if the child resists we will refuse the piercing.
We always recommend piercing before they are 6 months or waiting until they ask for it and are ready to let you do the aftercare.
Appointments typically range between 15-30 mins. During the appointment we will go over earring choices, piercing aftercare, and mark the placement prior to piercing.
- We can only pierce with our own earrings for sterilization purposes, for more information on piercing systems and earring options please view our Prices and Piercing Systems Page
- For toddlers we can only pierce simultaneously if the child can confirm to us they will remain completely still, if not we can only pierce one ear at a time
- Minors are entitled to have two ADULT guests accompany them to their appointment
- Strollers are NOT allowed in our studio due to our size. We have car seat stands.
- Please be on time, we can not accommodate you unless you come at your scheduled appointment time.
- We require a 24-hour notice for appointment cancellations.
- Make sure they are well fed, have a clean diaper, and are wearing comfortable clothes.
- Please know if you choose to change the location of the piercing once you’ve approved the placement, it has to be done before you leave the room. If you change your mind after you leave you will have to purchase new earrings to get re-pierced.
- If you feel sick, please reschedule your appointment.
We only offer partial numbing for babies and toddlers; it takes the edge off, but there is still a small pinch. You need verbal confirmation from the pediatrician if you’d like to use the numbing. Without approval, we cannot put it on. You need to come at your scheduled appointment time and let the piercer know you have gotten approval, and we will apply it and have it sit, while you pick out your earrings and go over aftercare.
SAME DAY CANCELLATION OR RESCHEDULING POLICY
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy or rescheduling policy. If you attempt to reschedule or cancel your appointment the same day your appointment is scheduled for or no show, the next appointment you book will require you to leave a $25 deposit. The $25 goes towards the cost of your piercing. If you do not show up or cancel after the 24 hours you lose that deposit.